Please note that from 1 April 2017 Northbrook College and City College Brighton have merged and become the Greater Brighton Metropolitan College. This will provide new, exciting opportunities for both our staff and students, building on our shared values of ambition, diversity, inclusivity, community and creativity.
IT Assessor / IQA
We are seeking to appoint an assessor on a sessional, hourly paid basis, to support the delivery of IT apprenticeship training and IT Functional Skills.
We are particularly looking for Assessors to deliver the following:-
- IT Assessor in Users and Practitioner. The qualifications are at levels 2 and 3, and require a good all round knowledge of IT skills for assessing in the workplace.
- Digital Marketing IQA. Apprenticeships are offered at level 3, and we need a suitably qualified Internal Quality Assessor to verify the qualifications.
You should have the following:-
- Assessing experience within your specialist field
- Proven relevant industry / professional experience
- To have achieved a L4 industry relevant qualification
- The TAQA, A1 Assessor Award and V1 Verifier Award (or working towards this)
- Car user essential
Interviews will be held at the beginning of January 2019
For further details of this role please click on the Job Description above.
Please note that we do not accept CV applications and you must complete our online application form to be considered for this position.