Please note that from 1 April 2017 Northbrook College and City College Brighton have merged and become the Greater Brighton Metropolitan College. This will provide new, exciting opportunities for both our staff and students, building on our shared values of ambition, diversity, inclusivity, community and creativity.
Enterprise Assessors / IQAs
Due to increasing demand the college is seeking to further increase the pool of assessors / internal verifiers that are employed as needed on a sessional, hourly paid basis, to support the delivery of specialised apprenticeship training to the colleges’ employer clients.
You should have the following:-
- Assessing experience within your specialist field
- proven relevant industry / professional experience
- be vocationally competent in your subject area
- the TAQA, A1 Assessor Award and V1 Verifier Award (or working towards this)
We would welcome applications from assessors with experience in the following areas:-
- Health &Social Care qualifications Level 2 to Level 5
- Childcare qualifications Levels 2 and 3 including Early Years Evaluation (EYE)
- Business & Management qualifications Level 2 to Level 5
For more information please contact the Customer Service Team
phone 01903 273 114 or email email@example.com
For further details of this role please click on the Job Description above.
Please note that we do not accept CV applications and you must complete our online application form to be considered for this position.